DeWalt D26204K Combination Router - Plunge & Fixed Base 1/4" Shank
- The Full package combination router, supplied with motor and both fixed base palm grip and plunge bases.
- The DeWalt D26204K is a Premium 1/4 inch (8mm) plunge and fixed base variable speed combination router with full wave electronic speed control with feedback which ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics.
- It has variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min) this enables router bit to be optimised for application.
- The compact, lightweight design increases ease of use and user comfort and the plunge base incorporates fine tune rod for precise depth adjustment.
- The aluminium motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment increasing the versatility of the machine.
- The five position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts with the over moulded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip.
- The dual LED lights increase the visibility around the router bit during operation and the multiple spindle lock detants enables quick and simple router bit change.
- Ideal for Beading, Template work, Profiling, Trenching, Dovetailing.
- 2 x Parallel fence
- 2 x Dust extraction adapter
- 8mm Collet (1/4")
- 17mm Spanner
- 17mm Guide bush and centering cone
- 900 Watt Motor
- 1/4" Collet
- 55mm Max Plunge Depth
- Variable Speed
- No Load Speed 27000rpm
- Weight 2.9kg
- Carry Case
- 1 Year Warranty
You recently viewed the following products
Was £299.99 Now Only £263.99 You Save £36.00 (12%)View Product