Fox F36-252D Compound Mitre Saw Information
Fox F36-252D Compound Mitre Saw
- Further testimony to Fox’s policy of value for money products, the F36-252D 10” slide compound saw is a substantial, no frills workhorse packed with power and cutting capacity at a highly affordable market price.
- It features an 1,900 watt motor which runs at 4,600rpm for a fast and efficient cutting performance.
- The cutting head glides on a precision guide bar system, utilising quality linear bearings for smoothness and enduring reliable function.
- At 90°, the pullout facilitates a substantial cut of 75mm x 305mm.
- Extensive use of lightweight yet robust aluminium has enabled Fox to minimise weight to just 22kg, without compromising on build quality.
- As with its 8¼” sister, it features a fully enclosed blade guard and open fence area, which whilst providing support, greatly reduces the risk of waste pieces flying back out of the saw towards the operator.
- The table mechanism features positive indent stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.65°, and 45°, and the cutting head tilts through 45° to the left.
- Fox have maximised operator control via two side extension bars and a quick action hold-down clamp that can be positioned either to the left or right of the machine.
- It also comes with laser cutting guide and dust bag as standard.
- Motor: 1,900 watts
- Speeds: 5,000rpm
- Blade diameter: 250mm
- Max. cut @ 90°/90°: 70mm x 310mm
- Max. cut @ 45°/90°: 70mm x 210mm
- Max. cut @ 90°/45°: 40mm x 310mm
- Max. cut @ 45°/45°: 40mm x 210mm
- Table angle range: 45° Right - 45° Left
- Weight: 22kg